Entropy may be the most important word you’ll ever learn in business. Entropy matters. Right now, it’s eating your business.
I am proud to have spent time working in Pineville (say “pinevul”), West Virginia.
- How Long Does Business Mediation Take?
- Ultimatums Kill the Chance of Reaching Agreement Between Partners
- The Partner You Have or the Partner You Wish You Had
- Things to Know About Partnership Buyouts— Part 2
- Things to Know About Partnership Buyouts— Part 1
- Violence By a Business Partner Is Never OK
- Why Is This a Big Surprise in Buyout Negotiations?
- Negotiate Your Best Partnership Buyout Using Game Theory
- When Does a Partnership Begin? And End?
- The Fiduciary Duties of Partners in a Business Partnership
- Business Disputes
- Business Tip
- Buyout Advice
- Could Be Better
- Family Business
- Fun at Work
- General Business
- General Discussion
- Partnership Advice
- Partnership Disputes
- Partnership Problems
- Problem with Business Partner
- Small Improvements
- Startup Advice
- Toot my Horn
- Top Post