Entropy may be the most important word you’ll ever learn in business. Entropy matters. Right now, it’s eating your business.
I am proud to have spent time working in Pineville (say “pinevul”), West Virginia.
- Funny Friday: Video Conferencing
- Do Not Stop Working if You Want to Leave the Partnership
- How to Draft Resolutions to Strengthen Your Partnership
- When Politics and Business Partners Don’t Mix
- Relatives Should Never Keep the Books in a Business Partnership
- About Documenting Partnership Expectations
- 5 Points to Consider When a Partner Is Locked Out Of the Business
- What Should Be Included in Your Partnership Agreement
- Protect Your Interests with a Partnership Agreement
- It May Be Legal to Lock Your Partner Out of the Business